These are a variety of documents that residents have occasional need for. They range from the covenants to the guidelines for certain home modifications.
Note: Most of the documents are in the PDF format and you’ll need Adobe Acrobat to read or print them. If you don’t already have Acrobat you can download it from Adobe’s website.
- Download Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions for Hedingham.
- Summary of dues benefits
- HOA/Board Meeting Minutes & Agenda
- Nanny Policy for Pools
- Athletic Club Proof of Residency and Guest Policies
- Athletic Club Rules
- Leasing Policy
TOWNHOME MAINTENANCE CONTRACTS
Read the latest version of the resident-produced Hedingham Newsletter
- Not sure what neighborhood you live in? The voting districts by street document lists every street in Hedingham and tells you in what Voting District you live.
- Neighborhood Committee Representatives and Voting Members by District
RULES AND GUIDELINES
- Hedingham Community Rules and Regulations
- Hedingham Pool Rules
- Golf Course Safety Guidelines
- Resident Information
Form for updating your information with the HOA.
- Architectural and Landscape Change Request Form
Application to make a modification to your property.
- Resident/Renter Verification Form for Key Fob
- Rules (Summary) for new residents Feb.2018