Hedingham residents have the advantage of many privileges available which are all included in their HOA dues. Below is a summarized list of amenities here in our Community.
- An 18-hole golf course (please see Golf Privilege agreement summary below for more details)
- Common area maintenance
- Two lifeguarded multi lap swimming pools (Pools open on the weekend before Memorial Day and close Labor Day Weekend) located at:
- Willow Oak Pool located on Willow Oak Rd.
- Grand Traverse Pool (Back Pool) – Located off Grand Traverse Rd.
(Also offers a kiddy pool)
See www.hedingham.org for a full pool schedule
- Hedingham Swim team (visit the Sharks website at Hedingham.org for more information)
- Outdoor tennis courts (located next to the pool at Willow Oak Rd.)
- Athletic center, complete with an indoor basketball court, weight room, and aerobics room. A variety of different classes in the aerobics room (Please refer to our Group exercise and Class schedule sheet located at the Athletic Center or online at www.hedingham.org for more details). Normal Athletic Club hours are: Monday-Thursday (5:30am-9:00pm), Friday (5:30am-8:00pm), Saturday (8:00am-6:00pm) and Sunday (11:00am-3:00pm)
- Neighborhood Watch through US Security
- Many social events and activities for the whole family
- Insurance and utilities for all common areas
- Property Management Services
- Reserves for Capital Improvements
Hedingham Community Association agrees to provide the following specific Golf Privileges:
All Owners (with a key fob) shall have the privilege of playing golf at Hedingham with no charge for green fees during the following time periods:
- Monday- Sunday after 3pm (after 1pm during the winter months)
All Owners of a Unit in Hedingham who are also age fifty-five (55) years or older shall have the privilege of playing golf with no charge for green fees on every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday:
- Between 8:00am and 11:00am during Daylight Savings Time of each calendar year.
- Between 9:00am and 11:00am during Eastern Standard time of each calendar year.